Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 Days

I've decided to embark upon a new journey this year. I've decided to take a photo each day that chronicles the daily life of our family, with the goal of recording this precious time for prosperity, but also with the added selfish benefit of improving my photography skills. I start an online photography course next week, determined to finally learn the ins and outs of the digital camera I got last year, and I'm hoping to see true growth in my photography skills over the course of the next year.

Now, I can PROMISE you that on some days, the photo of the day will come from my phone's camera, snapped on instagram on the go. I can also promise you that I won't always post the photo the day it is taken, since time is limited, I'm a mama on the go, and pics have a tendency to stay on the memory card a while. Bear with my stop-and-go style, will 'ya, and just enjoy the journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment